The untouchables / Paramount Pictures presents ; produced by Art Linson ; written by David Mamet ; directed by Brian De Palma.
- ISBN: 079219909X
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (119 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Hollywood, CA : Paramount Home Entertainment, 2004.
- Note: Originally produced as a motion picture in 1987.
- Note: Based on the novel by Eliot Ness.
- Note: Special features: The script, the cast ; Production stories ; Reinventing the genre ; The classic ; Original featurette: "The men" ; theatrical trailer.
- Creation/Production Credits: Music, Ennio Morricone ; art director, William A. Elliott ; editors, Jerry Greenberg and Bill Pankow ; director of photography, Stephen H. Burum.
- Participant or Performer: Kevin Costner, Charles Martin Smith, Andy Garcia, Robert De Niro, Sean Connery.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: R.
- System Details: DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen (16:9) presentation ; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround EX.
- Language: English, French audio ; English, Spanish subtitles ; Closed-captioned.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ness, Eliot > Drama.
Capone, Al, 1899-1947 > Drama.
Gangsters > Illinois > Chicago > Drama.
Prohibition > Illinois > Chicago > Drama.
Criminal investigation > Illinois > Chicago > Drama.
Video recoredings for the hearing impaired.
- 7 of 8 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.