Blink : the power of thinking without thinking / Malcolm Gladwell.
- ISBN: 9780316172325
- Physical Description: viii, 277 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition: January 2005.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2005.
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references (pages -262) and index.
- Formatted Contents: The statue that didn't look right -- The theory of thin slices : how a little bit of knowledge goes a long way -- The locked door : the secret life of snap decisions -- The Warren Harding error : why we fall for tall, dark, and handsome men -- Paul Van Riper's big victory : creating structure for spontaneity -- Kenna's dilemma : the right-and wrong-way to ask people what they want -- Seven seconds in the Bronx : the delicate art of mind-reading -- Conclusion: listening with your eyes : the lessons of blink.
Search for related items by subject
- 8 of 8 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 8 total copies.