Too scared to sleep / Andrew Duplessie.
- ISBN: 9780063266483
- Physical Description: 216 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Clarion Books, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
- Copyright: ©2023
- Formatted Contents: Short frights for dark nights --Anatomical anomalies --Five minutes in the future --Be careful who you trust --Thedark web --Theunearthly, the ghoulish, and the downright monstrous.
- Target Audience: Interest age level: Ages 13 up.Clarion Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers.
- Target Audience: Interest grade level: Grades 10-12.Clarion Books, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fear > Fiction.
Young adult fiction.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.