57 seconds / The Avenue, R.U. Robot Studios & Highland Film Group present ; in association with Revelations entertainment, Vital Signs Entertainment, Ashland Hill Media Finance & Gramercy Park Media ; produced by Griff Furst [and 5 others] ; screenplay by Macon Blair, Rusty Cundieff ; directed by Rusty Cundieff.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (99 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Los Angeles, CA : Paramount Pictures, 2023.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2023.
- Note: Based on the short story entitled Lucifer by E.C. Tubb.
- Creation/Production Credits: Music, Nathan Furst ; editor, John Quinn ; director of photography, Andy Strahorn.
- Participant or Performer: Josh Hutcherson, Greg Germann, Lovie Simone, Bevin Bru, Sammi Rotibi, Morgan Freeman.
- Target Audience: Rating: R; for violence and language.
- System Details: DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen ; Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Language: English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Revenge > Drama.
Electrochromic devices > Drama.
|Genre:||Science fiction films.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 0 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 6 current holds with 4 total copies.