Oppenheimer / Universal Pictures presents ; a Syncopy production ; in association with Atlas Entertainment ; produced by Emma Thomas, Charles Roven, Christopher Nolan ; written for the screen and directed by Christopher Nolan.
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (181 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Universal Studios, 2023.
- Note: Special features: The story of our time: The making of Oppenheimer ; Meet the press Q&A panel: Oppenheimer ; To end all war: Oppenheimer & the Atomic Bomb ; and more.
- Note: Based on the book "American Prometheus: The triumph and tragedy of J. Robert Oppenheimer" by Kai Bird and Martin J. Sherwin.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2023.
- Note: "One of the best movies of the century" --Container.
- Note: Title from container.
- Creation/Production Credits: Music, Ludwig Göransson ; editor, Jennifer Lame ; director of photography, Hoyte Van Hoytema.
- Participant or Performer: Cillian Murphy, Emily Blunt, Matt Damon, Robert Downey Jr., Florence Pugh, Josh Hartett, Casey Affleck, Rami Malek, Kenneth Branagh.
- Target Audience: Rating: R; for some sexuality, nudity and language.
- System Details: DVD, region 1, NTSC, widescreen (2.20:1); Dolby digital 5.1 & 2.0.
- Language: English or Spanish dialogue ; Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English descriptive video service.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Oppenheimer, J. Robert, 1904-1967 > Drama.
Physicists > United States > Drama.
Physicists > Drama.
Atomic bomb > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- 1 of 11 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 23 current holds with 11 total copies.