A haunting in Venice / 20th Century Studios, presents ; a Kinberg Genre, Mark Gordon Company, Scott Free, Agatha Christie Limited production : produced by Kenneth Branagh, Judy Hofflund ; written by Michael Green ; directed by Kenneth Branagh.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (103 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Burbank, California : 20th Century Studios, 2023.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2023.
- Note: Based on the story "Hallowe'en party" by Agatha Christie.
- Creation/Production Credits: Music by Hildur Guđnadóttir ; editor, Lucy Donaldson ; director of photography, Haris Zambarloukos.
- Participant or Performer: Kyle Allen, Kenneth Branagh, Camille Cottin, Jamie Dornan, Tina Fey, Jude Hill, Ali Khan, Emma Laird, Kelly Reilly, Ricardo Scamarcio, Michelle Yeoh.
- Target Audience: PG-13; for some strong violence, disturbing images and thematic elements.
- System Details: DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen (1.85:1) ; Dolby Digital 5.1 & 2.0.
- Language: English, French, Spanish dialogue ; French or Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English descriptive audio.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Poirot, Hercule (Fictitious character) > Drama.
Private investigators > Belgium > Drama.
Murder > Investigation > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 4 of 8 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 8 current holds with 8 total copies.