The blind / Tread Lively presents ; in association with Stacey Films, GND Media Group, and Welton House Pictures ; produced by Zach Dasher, Korie Robertson, Bob Katz, Brittany Yost, Cole Prine ; story by Zach Dasher ; screenplay by Stephanie Katz, Andrew Hyatt ; directed by Andrew Hyatt.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (109 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: [Golden Valley, MN] : Mill Creek Entertainment, 2023.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2023.
- Note: Bonus features: Deleted scenes ; The story behind The Blind from the people who lived it.
- Creation/Production Credits: Director of photography, Chris Stacey ; editor, John Lange ; music, Sean Philip Johnson.
- Participant or Performer: Aron von Andrian, Amelia Eve, Matthew Erick White, Brielle Robillard, Connor Tillman, John Ales, Ronan Carroll, Scarlett Abinante, Kerry Knuppe, Aaron Dalla Villa, Emily DeForest.
- Target Audience: MPAA Rating: PG-13; for thematic content and smoking.
- System Details: DVD, NTC, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.39:1) ; Dolby digital 5.1.
- Language: English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Robertson, Phil, 1946- > Drama.
Families > Drama.
Substance abuse > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 2 of 8 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 7 current holds with 8 total copies.