Is God real? : exploring the ultimate question of life / Lee Strobel.
- ISBN: 9780310367871
- Physical Description: 256 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Grand Rapids, Michigan : Zondervan Books, 
- Copyright: ©2023
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references (pages 299-256).
- Formatted Contents: Introduction : Exploring whether God is real -- The cosmos requires a creator : Interview with William Lane Craig, PhD, DTheol -- The universe needs a fine-tuner : Interview with Michael G. Strauss, PhD -- Our DNA demands a designer : Interview with Stephen C. Meyer, PhD -- Easter showed that Jesus is God : Interview with Michael Licona, PhD -- Experiencing God : Interview with Chad V. Meister, PhD -- Which God is real? : Interview with Chad V. Meister, PhD -- Challenge #1: if God is real, why is there suffering? : Interview with Peter John Kreeft, PhD -- Challenge #2: If God is real, why is ho so hidden : interview with Kenneth Richard Samples, MA -- Conclusion : Your encounter with the real God.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||God > Proof.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.