Shelter from the storm : how a COVID mortgage meltdown was averted / Mark Calabria.
- ISBN: 9781952223563
- Physical Description: xiii, 248 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Washington, DC : Cato Institute, 
- Copyright: ©2023
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references (pages -234) and index.
- Formatted Contents: Introduction -- An American dream -- Nonbanked -- March madness -- A renter recession -- Washington CARES -- Servicer snags and snarls -- Social distancing the the housing market -- Refi rebound -- Who's got the check? -- Preexisting conditions -- Capital in the Capitol -- Leading a federal agency -- Challenging the narrative -- A day in court -- Home, sweet home.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Federal aid to housing > United States.
Housing > United States > Finance > History > 21st century.
Mortgages > United States.
COVID-19 Pandemic, 2020- > United States > Influence.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.