GMAT premium prep / the staff of the Princeton Review.
- ISBN: 9780593516911
- ISSN: 2687-9649
- Physical Description: vi, 832 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Edition: 2024 edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Penguin Random House, 
- Copyright: ©2023
- Note: At head of title: The Princeton Review.
- Note: "Plus online question bank!" --Cover.
- Note: "6 realistic computer-adaptive practice tests; 2 additional diagnostic tests; complete content review; premium online extras" --Cover.
- Formatted Contents: Orientation -- Diagnostic Test 1 -- How to crack the quantitative GMAT -- How to crack the verbal GMAT -- How to crack the integrated reasoning GMAT -- How to crack the analytical writing assessment -- Answer key to drills -- Diagnostic Test 2 -- The Princeton Review GMAT math and verbal warm-up test and explanations -- The Princeton Review GMAT math and verbal practice bins and explanations -- Additional GMAT practice.
Search for related items by subject
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.