How to file for chapter 7 bankruptcy / Attorney Cara O'Neill.
- ISBN: 9781413331059
- ISSN: 2330-3298
- Physical Description: 484 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: 23rd edition October 2023.
- Publisher: [Berkeley, California] : Nolo, 2023.
- Note: Includes index.
- Note: "Get rid of debt, Keep most (or all) of your property, Stop collections, lawsuits, garnishments, and more, Rebuild your financial life" --Cover.
- Note: "Includes online worksheets and sample bankruptcy forms" --Cover.
- Formatted Contents: Should you file for chapter 7 bankruptcy? --The automatic stay --Your property and bankruptcy --Your house --Secured debts --Complete and file your bankruptcy paperwork --Handling your case in court --Life after bankruptcy --Which debts are discharged --Help beyond this book.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bankruptcy > United States.
Bankruptcy > United States > Popular works.
|Genre:||Law for laypersons.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.