Germany 1923 : hyperinflation, Hitler's putsch, and democracy in crisis / Volker Ullrich ; translated by Jefferson Chase.
- ISBN: 9781324093466
- Physical Description: xiv, 432 pages : illustrations (black and white) ; 24 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Liveright Publishing Corporation, a divison of W.W. Norton & Company, 
- Copyright: ©2023
- Note: Copyright by Verlag C.H. Beck oHG, Munchen 2022 ; Originally published in German as Deutschland 1923 --Copyright pages.
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references (pages -407) and index.
- Formatted Contents: The battle for the Ruhr valley -- From inflation to hyperinflation -- An attempt at crisis management : Stresemann's grand coalition -- The German October -- The call for a dictatorship -- "Freedom from Berlin" : separatist movements in Rhineland Pfalz -- Stabilization : from Stresemann to Marx -- Culture in a time of crisis -- After 1923 : a new period in German history?.
- Language: In English, translated from the German.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Germany > History > 1918-1933.
Germany > Economic conditions > 1918-1945.
Germany > Politics and government > 1918-1933.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.