Hidden potential : the science of achieving greater things / Adam Grant.
- ISBN: 9780593653142
- ISBN: 0593653149
- Physical Description: 290 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: [New York, NY] : Viking, 
- Copyright: ©2023
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references (pages -277) and index.
- Formatted Contents: Prologue: growing roses from concrete -- I. Skills of character: getting better at getting better -- Creatures of discomfort: embracing the unbearable awkwardness of learning -- Human sponges: building the capacity to absorb and adapt -- The imperfectionists: finding the sweet spot between flawed and flawless -- II. Structures for motivation: scaffolding to overcome obstacles -- Transforming the daily grind: infusing passion into practice -- Getting unstuck: the roundabout path to forward progress -- Defying gravity: the art of flying by our bootstraps -- III. Systems of opportunity: opening doors and windows -- Every child gets ahead: designing schools to bring out the best in students -- Mining for gold: unearthing collective intelligence in teams -- Diamonds in the rough: discovering uncut gems in job interviews and college admissions -- Epilogue: going the distance.
Search for related items by subject
- 2 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.