Black AF history : the un-whitewashed story of America / Michael Harriot.
- ISBN: 9780358439165
- Physical Description: 426 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: [New York, NY] : DeySt., an imprint of William Morrow, 
- Copyright: ©2023
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references (pages 390-415) and index.
- Formatted Contents: Earth, Wind, and America -- The church fight that started slavery -- The world, recentered -- Survival and resistance : the Black American revolution -- Drapetomaniacs : get free or die trying -- The Negro, spiritual -- The Black emancipation proclamation : a poem -- Construction -- Something else -- Whites gone wild : Uncle Rob explains "separate but equal" -- So devilish a fire : the Black women who started the civil rights movement -- The race war III : the conspiracy theory that was true -- Thug life : the other civil rights movement -- The great white heist -- The race of politics : Uncle Rob explains the two-party system -- Homework.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||African Americans > History.
African Americans > Social conditions.
African Americans > Civil rights.
African Americans > Political activity.
United States > History.
United States > Race relations > History.
United States > Historiography.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.