Becoming a U.S. citizen : a guide to the law, exam & interview / IIona M. Bray, J.D.
- ISBN: 9781413331172
- ISSN: 2163-3673
- Physical Description: 355 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: 11th edition September 2023.
- Publisher: [Berkeley, California] : NOLO, 2023.
- Note: Includes index.
- Note: Avoid risky mistakes, Qualify for special exceptions, Ace the exam and interview --Cover.
- Note: Secure your status in the U.S. --Cover.
- Formatted Contents: Deciding whether to apply for citizenship -- Are you eligible for U.S. citizenship? -- Preparing and submitting your application -- Between filing and interview : dealing with the wait -- Preparing for the English exam -- Preparing for the U.S. history and government exam -- Overcoming disability when applying for citizenship -- The interview -- Denials, appeals, and repeat interviews -- Legal help beyond this book -- After you are approved.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Citizenship > United States > Examinations, questions, etc.
Naturalization > United States > Popular works.
Law for laypersons.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.