Reclaim compassion : the adoptive parent's guide to overcoming blocked care with neuroscience and faith / Lisa C. Qualls ; Melissa Corkum.
- ISBN: 9798987764312
- Physical Description: xxi, 217 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: [place of publication not identified] : Adoption Wise Press, 
- Copyright: ©2023
- Note: Includes bibliography references (pages 208-214).
- Formatted Contents: How to read this book -- Pre-reading assessment -- Part 1: The experience of blocked care. Recognize your motivations and expectations ; Acknowledge shame and grief -- Part 2: The science of blocked trust and blocked care. Understanding blocked trust ; Understanding blocked care -- Part 3: The process of overcoming blocked care. Be kind to your body ; Establish a healthy mindset ; Immerse yourself in comfort and beauty ; Lean into God ; Surround yourself with life-giving people ; Connect with your child -- Conclusion -- Post-reading assessment.
Search for related items by subject
Neurosciences > Religious aspects > Christianity.
Parenting > Religious aspects > Christianity.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.