One hell of a war : Patton's 317th Infantry Regiment in WWII / Major Dean James Dominique, US Army retired ; Colonel James Hayes, US Army retired.
- ISBN: 9781499338881
- Physical Description: 274 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm
- Publisher: [Virginia] : Wounded Warrior Publications, 
- Copyright: ©2014
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliography references (pages 262-266).
- Formatted Contents: Training for war July 15, 1942-July 25, 1944 -- Vive la France! July 26-August 22, 1944 -- Crossing the Mosselle River August 23-November 1, 1944 -- Resuming the offensive November 2-December 14, 1945 -- Battle of the Bulge December 29-January 28, 1945 -- Entering the fatherland January 29-March 31, 1945 -- To the end of the war April 1-Mayl 9, 1945 -- Post war in Europe.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hayes, James H.
United States. Army. Infantry Regiment, 317th > History.
World War, 1939-1945 > Regimental histories > United States.
World War, 1914-1918 > Campaigns > Western Front.
Soldiers > United States > Biography.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.