The world turned upside down : the global battle over god, truth, and power / Melanie Phillips.
- ISBN: 9781594035746
- ISBN: 1594033757
- Physical Description: xx, 486 pages ; 23 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Encounter Books, 2010.
- Copyright: ©2011
- Note: "With a new foreword by David Mamet" --Cover.
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references (pages 409-457) and index.
- Formatted Contents: Cults and conspiracies from Diana to Obama -- The myth of environmental armageddon -- The Iraq war -- The misrepresentation of Israel -- Scientific triumphalism -- The secular inquisition -- The Middle East witch-hunt -- The jihad against Western freedom -- Islamic Jew-hatred -- Western Jew-hatred -- The red-black-green-Islamic axis -- The quest for redemption -- How enlightenment unraveled -- The attack on Western civilization -- Reason and the bible -- Why Britain is at the forefront -- The revival of christian Jew-hatred -- The disenchantment of reason.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Religion and state.
Religion and politics.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.