The man who cycled the world / Mark Beaumont.
- ISBN: 9780307716651
- Physical Description: x, 379 pages : maps ; 21 cm
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Broadway Paperbacks, 
- Copyright: ©2011
- Note: Originally published in Great Britain by Bantam Press, an imprint of Transworld Publishers, a division of the Random House Group Limited, London, in 2009.
- Formatted Contents: Prelude in something major -- Paris to Istanbul -- Istanbul to Calcutta -- Bangkok to Singapore -- Perth to Brisbane -- Dunedin to Auckland -- San Francisco to St. Augustine -- Lisbon to Paris.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Beaumont, Mark, 1983- > Travel.
Voyages around the world.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.