How to expect the unexpected : the science of making predictions--and the art of knowing when not to / Kit Yates.
- ISBN: 9781541604933
- Physical Description: 434 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: First US edition: October 2023.
- Publisher: New York : Basic Books, 2023.
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references (pages -434).
- Formatted Contents: Introduction: Expecting the unexpected -- Gut feeling -- Expecting the everyday extraordinary -- Mastering uncertainty -- Changing your mind -- Playing the game -- Reading between the lines -- Dodging snowballs -- catching boomerangs -- Knowing you limits.
Search for related items by subject
Forecasting > Psychological aspects.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.