Simple / Christopher Kimball ; writing and editing by J.M. Hirsch, Michelle Locke and Dawn Yanagihara ; recipes by Wes Martin, Diane Unger, Bianca Borges, Matthew Card, Courtney Hill, Ari Smolin and the Cooks at Milk Street ; art direction by Jennifer Baldino Cox ; photography by Erik Bernstein ; food styling by Erika Joyce.
- ISBN: 9780316538558
- Physical Description: x, 353 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition: October 2023.
- Publisher: New York : Voracious / Little, Brown and Company, 2023.
- Note: Includes index.
- Formatted Contents: Flatbreads and sandwiches. Simple salsas ; Give mayo a makeover ; Put a new spin on pizza -- Vegetables. Shave for flavor ; Versatile vinaigrettes ; Quick pickles ; Sear and steam fro crisp-tender vegetables -- Go to grains. Bake a better polenta ; Toast your grains ; Easy rice bowls -- One pan. Cook pasta in the sauce ; The tarka technique -- Pasta. Brown your tomato paste ; Super-starch pasta -- Stir-fried. Bloom spices for bigger flavor ; Flavor in a slurry -- High heat. No-cook sauces ; Spice rubs ; Oven-fried vegetables -- Roasts and traybakes. Say cheese for crisper vegetables.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Quick and easy cooking.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.