The equalizer 3 / Columbia Pictures presents ; in association with Eagle Pictures ; an Escape Artists/ZHIV production ; produced by Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal, Denzel Washington, Antoine Fuqua, Steve Tisch, Clayton Townsend, Alex Siskin, Tony Eldridge, Michael Sloan ; written by Richard Wenk ; directed by Antoine Fuqua.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 109 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Culver City, CA : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 2023.
- Note: Based on the television series created by Michael Sloan and Richard Lindheim.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2023.
- Note: Special features: Blood brothers: the collaboration of Denzel Washington & Antoine Fuqua ; Call to action ; Robert McCall: a man of the people ; Denzel and Dakota: a reunion ; Postcards from the Amalfi Coast ; "Monster" by Jacob Banks lyric video.
- Creation/Production Credits: Director of photography, Robert Richardson ; editor, Conrad Buff ; music, Marcelo Zarvos.
- Participant or Performer: Denzel Washington, Dakota Fanning, David Denman.
- Target Audience: MPAA Rating: R; for strong bloody violence and some language.
- System Details: DVD, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.35:1) ; Dolby digital 5.1.
- Language: English, Spanish , French dialogue ; English, Spanish, French subtitles ; English subtitles for deaf or hard of hearing (SDH) ; English, French audio description.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Special forces (Military science) > Drama.
Gangsters > Drama.
Organized crime > Drama.
Assassins > Drama.
Italy > Drama.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.
- 2 of 12 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 2 copies available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 22 current holds with 12 total copies.