Meg 2. The trench / Warner Bros. Pictures and CMC Pictures presents ; in association with DF Pictures ; a Di Bonaventura/Apelles Entertainment, Inc. production ; produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Belle Avery ; screenplay by Jon Hoeber, Erich Hoeber, Dean Georgaris ; screen story by Dean Georgaris, Jon Hoeber, Erich Hoeber ; directed by Ben Wheatley.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (116 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Studio Distribution Services (SDS), 2023.
- Note: Based on the novel "The trench" by Steve Alten.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2023.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Creation/Production Credits: Director of photography, Haris Zambarloukos ; editor, Jonathan Amos ; music, Harry Gregson-Williams.
- Participant or Performer: Jason Statham, Wu Jing, Sophia Cai, Page Kennedy, Sergio Peris-Mencheta, Skyler Samuels, Cliff Curtis.
- Target Audience: MPAA Rating: PG-13; for action/violence, some bloody images, language and brief suggestive material.
- System Details: DVD, region 1, 5.1 Dolby Digital.
- Language: English, French, Spanish dialogue ; French or Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English descriptive audio.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sharks > Drama.
Ocean mining > Drama.
Rescues > Drama.
Science fiction films.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 4 of 10 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 2 copies available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 3 current holds with 10 total copies.