Special needs trusts : protect your child's financial future / Attorneys Kevin Urbatsch & Jessica Farinas Jones.
- ISBN: 9781413331035
- ISSN: 2167-5716
- Physical Description: 308 pages : forms ; 23 cm
- Edition: 10th edition September 2023.
- Publisher: [Berkeley, California] : Nolo, 2023.
- Note: Includes index.
- Note: Create a special needs trust ; Provide for loved ones with disabilities ; Safeguard government benefits --Cover.
- Note: "With downloadable forms" --Cover.
- Formatted Contents: People who can benefit from a special needs trust -- How trustees can (and cannot) use trust funds -- Getting money into a special needs trust -- The trustee's job -- Choosing trustees -- Joining a pooled trust -- ABLE accounts -- Creating your special needs trust -- Finalizing and funding your special needs trust -- Preparing a letter of intent -- Where to get more help.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children with disabilities > Legal status, laws, etc. > United States.
Estate planning > United States.
Trusts and trustees > United States.
People with disabilities > Finance, Personal.
|Genre:||Law for laypersons.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.