Reflections on the revolution in France / Edmund Burke ; edited with an introduction and notes by L.G. Mitchell.
- ISBN: 9780199539024
- Physical Description: xxiv, 326 pages ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Oxford University Press, 2009.
- Bibliography, etc.: Includes bibliographical references (p. [xxi]-xxii) and index.
- Formatted Contents: Introduction -- Note on the text -- Select bibliography -- A chronology of Edmund Burke -- Reflections on the revolution in France -- Appendix: Letter to a member of the National Assembly -- Explanatory notes -- Index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Burke, Edmund, 1729-1797 > Correspondence.
Public opinion > Great Britain > History > 18th century.
France > History > Revolution, 1789-1799 > Foreign public opinion, British.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.