Lady Chatterley's lover, a propos of "Lady Chatterley's lover" / D.H. Lawrence ; edited with notes by Michael Squires ; with an introduction by Doris Lessing.
- Physical Description: xxxv, 363 pages ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York, New York : Penguin Classics, an imprint of Penguin Books, 2009.
- Copyright: ©1993
- Note: Lady Chatterley's lover first published 1928. A propos of Lady's Chatterley's lover first published 1930.
- Note: Copyright © the Estate of Frieda Lawrence, 1993 ; Introduction copyright © Doris Lessing, 2006 ; Explanatory notes copyright © Micheael Squires, 1994 ; Chronology, further reading and a note on the texts copyright © Paul Poplowski, 2006.
- Target Audience: 750L Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Married women > Fiction.
Gamekeepers > Fiction.
Adultery > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
England > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.