The dime / Kathleen Kent.
- ISBN: 9780316311045
- ISBN: 9780316311038
- ISBN: 9780316489287
- Physical Description: 344, 10 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First Mulholland Books trade paperback edition, December 2019.
- Publisher: New York : Mulholland Books, Little, Brown and Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2017
- Note: "Originally published in hardcover by Mulholland Books, February 2017" --Title page verso.
- Note: Includes an excerpt from The Burn ©2019.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women detectives > Fiction.
Cartels > Fiction.
Organized crime > Fiction.
Culture conflict > Fiction.
Drug traffic > Investigation > Fiction.
Lesbians > Fiction.
Stalkers > Fiction.
Dallas (Tex.) > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 0 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Community Library (Sunbury).
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.